I Knew Before My Ignorance Knew
Hello.
Everyone has their own secret reflection, don't they? They walk on streets, somewhere to go, something to do, someone to meet... But deep within their hearts, what mirrors their true selves? Happiness, Gladness, Sadness, Sorrow, Anger, Fear, Numbness, Hopelessness... These words have lesser meaning now, to me at least.
It's good to run a race and get tired and through the tiresome process, we grow into athletes of life. I guess my heart has been revealing itself to me. My dreams have took another turn, I have lesser clouds and flying people with magic powers. Now, it's more like everyday stuff, which is pretty relaxing cause no matter how difficult the situations in those dreams might be, we wake up eventually and the dreams slowly fades by the waves of reality. So is this forgetfulness a bliss? Ignorance isn't really good, is it?
I always liked the idea of being the big busybody and knowing everything. I mean knowledge is power right? But I guess in this strong 'power,' a strong fear is also born. What will happen next? Will it work out? When will it die? So is it good to know then? If we know, we are put into an awkward situation where consciousness rules and every step has to meticulously planned. Knowledge is like walking through a field and knowing there are landmines. Or is Knowledge like walking through that landmine field and knowing you'll make it out alright?
"I need some place simple where we could live
And something only you can give
And that's faith and trust and peace while we're alive
And the one poor child who saved this world
And there's ten million more who probably could
If we all just stopped and said a prayer for them
So take these words and sing out loud
'Cause everyone is forgiven now
'Cause tonight's the night the world begins again
I wish everyone was loved tonight
And somehow stop this endless fight
Just a chance that maybe we'll find Better Days."
Truth be told, I lead my life with both analogies. Life is not easy; I fear, I get tired, I get pissed off, but I also pray for hope/peace. Usually, I come out okay because of the Knowledge that I have someone Big looking out for me. And luckily, this power I have from the Knowledge does not give me fear (so far, so good). So thank you there Saviour.

<< Home